Friday 25 March 2011

Sorting out the Formatting on The Last-but-One Post

A rather meta entry (also, very short), but I've been stupidly busy the last couple of weeks editing, designing and laying up a best-of comic collecting about ten years of Underfire Comics short stories. Its still not finished, but should be by the end of this weekend. As such, my plan to wrestle with the way that Blogger has formatted around 30 pages of already badly formatted text (I wrote the script before I really understood how to use tabs effectively) was pretty much a non-starter.

I suppose the fact that I've posted this entry probably means that I have in some way resolved myself of the responsibility of ever going back and sorting out the formatting. Is that how it works? Does admitting failure mean that you don't have to try to rectify it? I hope not - I'm not a Catholic and this isn't supposed to be a confessional box. I know for a fact that this blog needs to have a bit of time spent on the design and a general bit of tightening around the edges. I shall put it on the to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment